Find Your Councillor

Your Councillor is the person elected every 4 years to represent your area.

They can help if you are dissatisfied with a Council service by advising or directing you to someone who can help sort out your problem and can sometimes progress the case on your behalf. This is often done in advice surgeries where you can meet with the Councillor for your ward and discuss your problem.

As community leaders they put forward proposals to improve their ward, which may include bringing together different community groups to develop a case for change.

Find your councillor by area:

Search for a councillor

Please Note: Due to Local Elections taking place on the 22nd May 2014, content on these pages is subject to change. Content will be reviewed week commencing 26th May 2014. 
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

The latest Local and National Election results will be available at


Bookmark this page: