Apply for a car park permit
St Helens Borough Council Car Park Permit Scheme
St Helens Borough Council is responsible for administering a number of car parks across the Borough and offers car park permits on the following car parks at the following rates.
The cost of an annual permit offers a significant reduction to the cost of paying to park on each visit.
Tontine Multi Storey
£500 Currently Chalon Way transfer only
£300 Currently Chalon Way transfer only
North John Street
The above prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%
As part of the Council's modernisation programme, a new online application process has been introduced which makes it easier and quicker for customers to apply or renew a car park permit.
In order to apply for A Car Park Permit you will need to set up an account via the link below
From your account you will then be able to
- Apply for a permit on your chosen car park
- Pay the relevant fee for your permit
- Choose either a 6 or 12 month permit
- Choose the start date of your permit
- Toggle between the 2 vehicles registered against your permit
- Cancel your permit and request a refund - please note cancellation may take up to 7 days to action
- Request a change i.e. following purchase of a new car, temporary hire vehicle
In order to apply for a car park permit for any of the car parks listed above, you will need to set up an account via the following APCOA Parking - My Permit
Applicants must agree to the associated terms and conditions applicable to the car park permit scheme before a permit can be issued under the scheme.
If you have any queries or require any assistance with the new application process, please refer to the guidance notes or contact us:
Telephone: 01744 67 6128