Toggle menu

Request an assessment

You can contact us directly to request an assessment of your needs or have or someone make a referral on your behalf, this could be your doctor for example. 

You can refer yourself or be referred by a health or social care professional, or person of your choice in any of the following ways:

Find out more about Contact Cares