Toggle menu

Organise an event

Helpful information when organising an event

Guidance for running an event safely

Event Licences (for Entertainment, alcohol, late night refreshment, film showings, street collections, charity walks, etc) -

Food & Event safety, noise management and street trading - -

A Market's Licence (for any event, charitable or private, a licence is required for 5 stalls or more) -

Road Closures & car parking (please be aware that there is a cost for road closures and diversions) -