Employment, education and training
Get digital workshops
Our Adult and Community Learning (ACL) team are running free workshops for local residents to help people improve their digital skills to help reduce household costs during the cost-of-living crisis.
Workshops will cover how to:
- Download and use apps aimed at ways to save money
- Use apps and websites to assist with meal planning
- Access budgeting websites to help keep finances on track
- Use price comparison sites with confidence
Money management workshops
ACL are also setting up money management workshops which can be standalone or linked to free numeracy courses. More information about these workshops will be available in the next few weeks.
To find out details of the next sessions, contact the team on:
- 01744 676671 or 01744 677328
- email email@example.com