Make a general complaint or comment
We do all we can to ensure things run smoothly. But equally we recognise the importance of responding quickly when things don't go to plan.
Comments and complaints are a valuable form of feedback - and help us to make sure we get things right next time round.
If you would like to make a comment, send your compliments or make a complaint about any council service, you can do so in a number of ways:
Contact us using our online form
- Select "Customer Services" relates to and then again select "Customer Services" as the category
- Tell us about your experience of the service in question in the box provided and submit for us to process
- Our Customer Services team will ensure that your comments, compliment or complaints is sent to the relevant service
You may also contact us by:
Telephone: 01744 676789
Visit: our Wesley House Contact Centre
Write to: St Helens Borough Council Contact Centre, Wesley House, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1HF.
How we will deal with general complaints:
- All complaints will be logged and allocated to a manager to investigate and feedback to you.
- We will provide you with a response within 10 working days (or 15 working days at Stage Two of our complaints procedure).
- If we can't respond in full within this timescale, we will tell you why not, and advise you of when we will be in a position to do so.
- We will tell you how to progress your complaint if you are not happy with how we have handled your complaint.