Toggle menu

Domestic Abuse - get help now

**click here to leave this page quickly**

Getting help

All incidents of domestic abuse should be reported to Merseyside Police, as soon as possible, via 101 or 999 in an emergency. There is a team of specialist officers who are trained to support people in vulnerable situations.

silent solution guide

If you find yourself in a dangerous situation and cannot speak use the Silent Solution. 

We understand it can take a lot of courage to do this, but it's the first step towards making sure you and your children (if you have any) are safe. Other local agencies will also be able to help you.

The Safe2speak Domestic Abuse Service is free to any resident of St Helens who is a victim of domestic abuse, whatever your living situation.

If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse you can phone the team for immediate help, support and emergency accommodation. 


  • 01744 743200 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) or;
  • 01925 220541 for 24/7 support and refuge

Here is the Safe2speak website.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon
Last modified on 05 September 2023