Toggle menu

Business advice

Traders requiring advice on the consumer protection legislation applicable to their business should utilise the Business Companion website, which will direct you to the information you need.

If you are a business based in St Helens and are unable to answer your query through Business Companion, please email Trading Standards, providing your name, business name, business address, contact information and details of the advice you need. 

Businesses wishing to register with the authority as an animal feed business, or requiring a weights and measures verification appointment, should make their request by email to Trading Standards.