Toggle menu

Private fostering

Who do I need to inform?

You will need to inform St Helens Borough Council.

The law requires that in all cases of private fostering, our Children and Young People's Services need to be notified. This is because St Helens Borough Council has a legal duty to ensure that children who are looked after by someone else are kept safe and well.

For more information and advice about what to do next, or if you have any queries relating to private fostering, please contact:

Call: 01744 676789