Toggle menu

Specialist housing

There are a number of organisations that provide Sheltered Accommodation or Extra Care Housing in St Helens. Sheltered Housing generally has a call system or community alarm. This means that in an emergency, you can get help from either the Scheme Manager (if your accommodation has this service) or through an emergency contact service at other times.

Scheme Managers and Wardens provide advice, support and help. Some schemes will have communal facilities such as lounge, kitchen, laundry, lifts and door entry systems.