Toggle menu

Premises licences

What is this licence for?

Businesses or individuals who provide gambling facilities must have a premises licence granted under section 150 of the Gambling Act 2003 for the following areas:

  • Casinos
  • Bingo halls
  • Betting premises (including tracks and premises used by betting intermediaries)
  • Adult gaming centre premises (for category B3, B4, C and D machines)
  • Family entertainment centre premises (for category C and D machines), however we can issue a family entertainment centre gaming machine permit with authorises the use of category D machines only.