Toggle menu

The assessment process

What happens after the assessment?

You will receive your own copy of your assessment kept in a folder called a 'Person Held Record'.  We can also give a copy to your carer, if you give your permission.

If your carer has asked for a separate assessment of their needs, we will give them a copy of this.

We will translate your assessment into your preferred language or format.

If you are not eligible to receive services from St Helens Council we can still offer information and advice.