Toggle menu

Equipment and adaptations

How to request an occupational therapy assessment

If you live in St Helens and have a long-term disability or health condition or you are the parent or carer of a child with a long-term disability or health condition, you can make a referral to the occupational therapy team by telephoning Contact Cares on 01744 676767.

Our advisors will ask for your personal details and ask you about the things that you find difficult to manage at home.