How to make a building regulation application
- Submit your application form with up to eight drawings.
- The drawings/specifications can be in either PDF or Word document format.
- Drawings etc. must have a combined file size no larger than 25MB.
- If you have further drawings, please e-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to your online application if you have submitted any further documents by email.
Alternatively, you may submit the application:
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- By post to St Helens Borough Council, Building Control, Wesley House, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1HF
Charges are generally payable with your application; see the charges tables below.
If you have any queries, please phone Building Control on 01744 676240 or 01744 676353, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now search for applications online.