Cashless parking - phone and pay
St Helens Borough Council now has three payment methods available to customers at all car parks and on-street pay & display bay locations.
At all locations, tickets should be purchased on arrival.
Pay at the machine by cash or by card - Remember to display the ticket on the dashboard of the vehicle in clear view for inspection by a Civil Enforcement Officer.
Pay using the APCOA Connect app - available from Google Play or Apple iTunes stores.
APCOA Connect is an easy way to pay for parking. Rather than using Pay & Display machines, APCOA Connect allows customers to pay for their parking session by credit or debit card securely via their mobile phones. Registration is easy and can be done via the following methods:
Pay using the APCOA Connect Online service before your visit - simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Pay by phone - telephone 0345 434 8008
- Call as soon as you have parked your vehicle
- State the car park's location code - found on the pay and display signage
- State the length of stay you require
- Enter your payment card details
- Reply to a text message with your registration number
- Your parking is now paid
To use the APCOAConnect service you will need to provide:
- Mobile telephone number
- Debit or credit card details
- Location code - found on the pay and display signs
- Registration numbers of the vehicle(s) you wish to use
Once customers have registered, their details are retained to make parking even more convenient in the future.
If paying by either contactless method, there is no additional charge to customers; the charge is exactly the same as paying with cash.