Questions to ask when choosing a nursery
- Ask for a copy of their latest Ofsted Inspection report or view it online.
- Ask for a full breakdown of costs.
- Do they charge if your child is off sick or on holiday?
- Do they offer free early education for two, three or four-year-olds?
- What qualifications do staff hold?
- Who will be responsible for monitoring your child's development? Will you get regular feedback?
- Will you get a daily record of what your child has done/eaten?
- What learning and development activities will your child take part in?
- Is there an outside space for play and learning?