Toggle menu

Funded childcare for three-to-four-year-olds

When can I claim?

Both the universal and extended 30-hour entitlement start from the school term following a child's third birthday.


Month child was bornSchool term when funded childcare can start
Between 1 January and 31 MarchFrom 1 April (Summer term)
Between 1 April and 31 AugustFrom 1 September (Autumn term)
Between 1 September and 31 DecemberFrom 1 January (Spring term)

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon