Toggle menu

Get support to stay in your home

What do we do?

St Helens Borough Council provides some of the help and we also use different organisations to give support to people who need help.

We make sure that they provide a good service so that people can get the support that they need. That might be supported accommodation with staff available 24 hours a day or floating support when someone visits you at home 

There are lots of different ways to support people who have different needs. Supporting People work with other agencies like probation, health services and social care to make sure we are giving the right help, to the right people.