Councillor Improvement Fund
Got an idea? Would it improve your local area?
Then contact your ward councillor - it could be paid for using the Councillor Improvement Fund (CIF).
Schemes need to meet a certain criteria. Examples are:
- Helping you to make a difference
- Boundary fencing on highways
- Footpath improvements
- Alleyway improvements
- Installation of trip rails to solve parking issues
- Landscaping, bulb and tree planting
- Lighting schemes
- Litter and dog bins
- Permanent landscaping
- Planting within the highway boundary
- Road and passageway resurfacing
- Street nameplates
- Christmas trees and lighting
Contact your ward councillor directly or attend your local councillor surgery.