Toggle menu

General Council tax, business rates and benefits

Before you make your enquiry....

If you ...

  • Are a resident and need to tell us about your change of address -                               Report a change of address
  • Are a landlord and need to tell us about a change of tenancy -                                     Report Change of Tenancy
  • Need help with paying your Council Tax -                                                                          Get Advice on help available
  • Need to know how you can reduce your bill -                                                                   Options to reduce your bill
  • Live alone and want to apply for a discount -                                                                    Apply for Single Person Discount
  • Are a Council Tax payer (non-direct debit) and wish to apply for the Energy Rebate Apply for Energy Rebate
  • Want to pay your Council Tax -                                                                                             Make a payment
  • Need to know about Business Rates -                                                                                 Business Rates Advice
  • Need support for free school meals, fuel, childcare or benefits -                                  Find help for free school meals, fuel, food, childcare etc

You may also visit our Council Tax and Benefits pages for more information

If you still haven't found what you are looking for then please .................                                                                         

 Make an Council Tax, Benefit or Business Rates - General Enquiry