Toggle menu

General Licensing

Before continuing, to ensure your enquiry is dealt with quickly and efficiently, please see the following information:

This enquiry form will be directed to our Licensing Team who deal with enquiries in relation to:-

  • Alcohol & entertainment licenses
  • Taxi and Private hire licenses
  • Gambling Licenses
  • Charity collections licenses
  • Markets and street trading licenses
  • Temporary Event Notices
  • MOT bookings for taxi drivers
  • Pavement cafe licenses

If your enquiry is in relation to the options above - Make a Licensing - General Enquiry

More information can be found in relation to this service on the Licenses and Permissions section of our web site

Child Performance Licenses

If you wish to apply for a Child Performance license - please visit our Child Performance License section of the web site

Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)

If you need information about HMO - we have lots of information under our Homes and Housing section of our website.

If you still need more information - please select General Enquiries - Homes and Housing and select the 'Private /Housing landlord enquiry ( inc HMO)' option


For information relation to fireworks - please visit

For all other Licensing enquiries including:

  • Animal
  • Pleasure Boats
  • Tattoo
  • Acupuncture
  • Sex establishments
  • Hypnotism

Please select General Enquiries - Environmental Services and select the 'Environmental Services' option


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon
Last modified on 01 August 2022