Toggle menu

Funded childcare for two-year-olds

What if I'm a non-EEA citizen who cannot claim benefits?

If your immigration status says you have 'no recourse to public funds' (NRPF) you may still be eligible for a funded 2-year-old place. You must live in England and your household income must be no more than:

  • £26,500 for families living outside of London with one child
  • £30,600 for families living outside of London with two or more children
  • £16,000 in savings or investments.

If you have no recourse to public funds and your household income and savings are both less than the limits specified above, and you fall under any of the criteria below please apply using the application form. Please provide evidence of your income and immigration status and return by email to