Landlords - Tenants struggling to maintain tenancy
The Homelessness Early Intervention and Prevention team are dedicated to working with you or your tenants to offer advice and support to help maintain tenancies.
Working with landlords
If you're a landlord and your tenant is struggling to maintain their tenancy, we may be able to help with things like:
- Applying for benefits
- Maximising their income
- Negotiating rent arrears repayment plans
- Helping them to budget
- Supporting them to apply for social housing
- Mediating with your tenant
- Preventing unlawful evictions
- Giving you housing advice
- Referring them to other service providers.
Our Homelessness Early Intervention and Prevention team work with tenants by supporting them to maintain their tenancy.
The aim of the team is to:
- Assist people at risk of becoming homeless at the earliest opportunity
- Identify support needs
- Refer you to other service providers
- Work together to prevent homelessness.
You may contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's important to understand your tenant's housing rights before considering any action.