Toggle menu

If you get Council Tax support

Council Tax Reduction

Changes which affect the amount of Council Tax Reduction you are entitled to must be reported within 21 days. This may include changes to your benefits, income, capital and household composition.

Report a change of address for Council Tax Reduction

Report a change in circumstance for Council Tax Reduction

Single Occupancy Discount

If you are in receipt of Single Occupancy Discount, then you should report if someone comes to stay with you for a period of time or someone in your household turns 18 years of age.

Apply for or cancel a Single Occupancy Discount