Day Opportunities - Learning Disabilities
What is Day Opportunities?
Day Opportunities offers a range of support for people with learning disabilities and autism, tailored to individual needs.
What support will I get from Day Opportunities?
- Support to access activities for those with complex support needs, following Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Support to access educational packages in partnership with St Helens College
- Support to access younger people's groups, with an emphasis on lifelong learning or employment-focused activity
- An older persons' pathway in partnership with Kershaw Day Centre
- A dedicated horticulture workshop programme
- A dedicated Supported Employment team
How can I find out more about this service and if I am eligible?
If you would like further information on any of these areas, please contact:
- Stephenson Resource Centre on 01744 675858, or
- Contact Cares to make a referral on 01744 676767
Day Opportunities Manager: Joanne Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 4:30pm excluding bank holidays