Toggle menu

Vehicle crossing application

A new or extended vehicle crossing can be constructed by St Helens Borough Council or by a contractor.

Planning permission may be required if your address is on a classified road.

How to apply

To apply for a new vehicle crossing or to extend an existing one, you will need to complete the vehicle crossing application form below. 


We will assess the location and provide a free quotation for the works.

Please note: Due to an extremely high volume of requests processing applications is taking longer than usual.