This page contains information on support the available for women of all ages in St Helens Borough.
- Sports Development - find out about female sports in St Helens.
- Domestic abuse support - support for women at risk of abuse
- Health and wellbeing
- Cost of living support
- St Helens Libraries Groups - Read and Rhyme Time, and Baby Rhyme Time for families with young children
- NHS relationship support - for help with advice on healthy relationships and support when relationships break down.
- NHS pregnancy guidance - support, advice, and services in St Helens.
- NHS women's health services - for help and advice on physical wellbeing, sexual health, and screening.
- St Helens NHS sexual health (Gum) service - Local NHS contraception and sexual health information and advice
- Chrysalis Centre - mental health and domestic abuse support for females
- Safe2Speak - free, confidential, supportive, informative, non-judgmental and available to anyone experiencing domestic abuse of any kind
- The Women's Organisation - supporting Merseyside women to achieve an active involvement in business, employment, learning and community life
- St Helens Soroptimists International - transforming the lives and status of women through education, empowerment and enabling opportunities.
- Women's Institute St Helens - a creative group in for women of varied experiences, backgrounds and interests, open to women aged 18 and above.
- Ladies Friendship Group - for St Helens women who want to meet other women for friendship, outings and activities.