Marriage and civil partnership
This page contains information on services and support available in relation to marriage and civil partnership in St Helens Borough.
- St Helens Registrar Service - everything you need to know about formally arranging your marriage or civil partnership, from giving notice to booking the registrar and celebrant for your ceremony.
- St Helens Libraries Groups - Read and Rhyme Time, and Baby Rhyme Time for families with young children
- NHS relationship support - for help with advice on healthy relationships and support when relationships break down.
- St Helens NHS sexual health (Gum) service - Local NHS contraception and sexual health information and advice.
- Safe2Speak - free, confidential, supportive, informative, non-judgmental and available to anyone experiencing domestic abuse of any kind