Where can I get help to arrange a funeral?
Your selected Funeral Director should give you a written quotation for their costs and may require you to pay a deposit.
Charges differ between Funeral Directors and therefore it is advisable for you to get more than one quote so you are able to compare the prices.
A Partnership Funeral Service is available to anyone who has to arrange the funeral for a deceased resident of the St.Helens Borough, who is going to be buried at St.Helens or Newton Cemeteries or cremated at St.Helens Crematorium.
It offers a cremation or burial at a reasonable cost and is undertaken by experienced funeral directors and includes: .
- Collection of the deceased within the Borough's boundaries
- Provision of the Chapel of Rest
- All arrangements for a dignified funeral at the Crematorium or Cemetery
- Suitable coffin with appropriate fittings . Motor-hearse and one following limousine
- Crematorium/Cemetery charges at St.Helens Crematorium or St.Helens/Newton-le-Willows Cemeteries
- Medical Referee fee
- Clergy/Officiate and all medical fees
For more information you can either contact the Bereavement Services Team or come into their office based at St.Helens Crematorium Tel: 01744 677406/7