Independent financial advice resource directory
Who can benefit from independent financial advice?
People who may benefit from the independent financial advice include:
- those who might need a small amount of additional income to fund care at home, or capital for adaptations/extensions to their home.
- people with an immediate need for long-term residential or nursing home care.
- those who are already resident in a care home and paying for their care from their income and savings.
- existing or potential residents who want to make sure that their savings, investments, and other assets pass to their family and/or other beneficiaries; and
- people acting as an 'attorney' and looking after the financial affairs of someone in any of the above circumstances.