Community Mental Health Floating Support Service
What kind of support is available?
- Setting up or maintaining your tenancy and all related tasks involved in this process from application to sign up and move on.
- Homelessness prevention.
- Accessing appropriate benefits, grants and entitlements and emergency aid such as access to the food bank.
- Budgeting, debt, tenancy advice and support. Dealing with mail, bills and contacting utilities.
- Developing household routines via a support plan to achieve your goals and promote your independence such as shopping, domestic hygiene.
- Reducing isolation and loneliness, signposting to community groups and organisations.
- Making and attending appointments. 'Step in and step out' short-term crisis support and reducing the risk of admissions to hospital.
- Support in accessing help with substance/alcohol dependency.
- Support in managing your overall health and well-being and promoting positive mental health.
- Support to access education, training and employment.