Using the Archive Service
- Food and drink are not permitted in the search room.
- Please ensure your hands are clean and dry before handling documents, gloves will be provided if necessary.
- Only pencils may be used.
- Bags and heavy coats are not permitted at search room tables and must be stored in the lockers provided.
- Please follow staff instructions for handling documents and ask for advice if ever unsure.
- Some items may not be available for access as they are too fragile or are closed to the public; where this is the case, we will advise you as soon as possible.