Toggle menu

Applying for the working parent childcare entitlements

I have received two codes, one from the letter and one from the website. Which am I supposed to use? (for parents who already receive Tax-Free Childcare)

If you have two codes, one from your letter beginning with 11 and one from the website beginning with 50, please give your provider the code from the website beginning with 50, as this is your permanent digital code for your child.

If you only have one code (beginning with 11) then you can use this code to start using your entitlements. Please remember that once your reconfirmation window opens, you will still need to reconfirm your eligibility through your Childcare Account and share the digital code you will receive at that time (beginning with 50) with your provider.