Toggle menu

Apply for a premises licences

What is this licence for?

A premises licence is required to authorise the use of licensable activities at a premises.

Licensable activity includes:

  • The sale of alcohol.
  • The supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club.
  • The provision of late-night refreshment (the supply of hot food and drink to the public between 23:00 and 05:00).
  • The provision of regulated entertainment (including live and recorded music, plays, films, dancing, indoor sporting events, boxing and wrestling).