Toggle menu

Changing the designated premises supervisor

What is this licence for?

Every premises that authorises the sale of alcohol must specify a person for the role of DPS (Designated Premises Supervisor). You can apply to vary the DPS of a premises or to remove yourself as the DPS of a premises.