Changing the designated premises supervisor
How to apply
To apply to be the DPS of a premises you will need to complete the online application form. Once you have completed the application form, you will need to upload the following required documentation:
- A copy of your personal alcohol licence (if you do not hold one with St Helens Borough Council).
- Documents demonstrating that you have the right to work in the UK (if you are an individual applicant).
- , to assist us in contacting a representative of the premises.
Apply to remove yourself as the DPS of a premises
To remove yourself as the DPS of a premises you will need to:
- Complete the and return it by email or;
- Send us an email or a letter stating that you are no longer the DPS of the premises, along with the date you ceased working at the premises