Toggle menu

Noise problems

What we can investigate

  • Loud music from shops and licensed premises e.g. pubs and clubs
  • Loud music/dog barking from neighbours
  • Kitchen extractor fan noises e.g. from takeaway/restaurants
  • Goods delivery activities - noise from non-domestic premises at unreasonable hours
  • Industrial machinery noise
  • Entertainment/recreation noise
  • Building services noise from commercial/industrial premises e.g. heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems
  • Audible intruder alarms
  • Construction and demolition noise