Toggle menu

Temporary event notices


There are some exemptions where a TEN is not required for certain types of entertainment, as described under schedule 1 (part 2) of the Licensing Act 2003. They are:

  • Films for the purpose of advertisement, information or education
  • Film exhibitions in museums, art galleries and community premises
  • Music incidental to certain other activities
  • Use of television or radio receivers
  • Religious services and places of worship
  • Garden fetes
  • Morris dancing
  • Vehicles in motion
  • Entertainment provided by healthcare providers
  • Circuses