Toggle menu

If you're a serving or former member of the Armed Forces

Homeless after dishonourable discharge

The council may not have a duty to help you if you are homeless after being discharged on disciplinary grounds from the UK armed forces.

If you have not already done so and wish to be considered for social housing, you can register an application at