Toggle menu

Make a food complaint


Please note: For any food complainant we can only investigate the public health risk and cannot get a refund for your food or seek compensation on your behalf. If you want to claim compensation, we recommend you seek legal advice or contact Citizens Advice.

If you are wanting a refund you may be able to:

  • return the food to the shop, speak to the manager, and ask if you can have a refund.
  • contact the manufacturer and ask them to investigate - their contact details should be on the packaging, they may offer you a refund.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon