Make a food complaint
Making a complaint
If your food complaint presents a serious health risk and meets the criteria in the section what we can and can't investigate, you should:
- Keep possession of the food.
- Keep any receipts, labels, and packaging materials.
- Try to preserve the food or drink in its original condition.
- Store perishable foods in the chiller or freezer until you can bring it into us, or we can collect it from you.
- If you do keep any food complaint in the fridge, make sure it cannot contaminate any other foods.
- Email Environmental Health.
Environmental Health does not investigate anonymous complaints.