Toggle menu

My child has SEN assistance

Public service bus pass

If it is appropriate for your child to be issued with a bus pass, you will be asked to send a current and appropriate passport-sized photograph of your child to the School Transport Team. Once this is received, you will be issued with a Solo Student bus pass, which will be valid until the end of the school year.  

A Solo pass can be used on any bus service travelling in the St Helens area.

For details of bus timetables, visit the Merseytravel website.