Data protection and your rights
To be informed of how we process your personal data
Every time we collect personal data from you, we will inform you as a minimum of the following (known as a Privacy Notice):
- why we need it;
- why we are allowed to process it;
- your rights relating to this;
- how we intend to use it;
- who we may share it with;
- how long we will keep it for;
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer;
- your right to complain to the ICO.
We meet these obligations in various ways depending on how you come into contact with us, including directing you to the relevant Privacy Notice.