Toggle menu

Report a change in circumstance

How to report your change

  • Please tell us in writing and give us your benefits reference number whenever possible.
  • Tell us what has changed and the date that it changed from.
  • Provide evidence of the change; for example, notice of rent increase, pension slips, or wage slips if your wages have increased.
  • You can telephone the benefit action line on (01744) 676789; however, you would generally be required to follow this with written confirmation and evidence of the change.
  • You can also complete the online change in circumstances form and attach evidence to tell us about your change.

Complete a change in circumstances form