Report a change in circumstance
How to report your change
- Please tell us in writing and give us your benefits reference number whenever possible.
- Tell us what has changed and the date that it changed from.
- Provide evidence of the change; for example, notice of rent increase, pension slips, or wage slips if your wages have increased.
- You can telephone the benefit action line on (01744) 676789; however, you would generally be required to follow this with written confirmation and evidence of the change.
- You can also complete the online change in circumstances form and attach evidence to tell us about your change.
Prev : Examples of changes you need to report Next : What happens if you don't tell us straight away?