Toggle menu

Report a change in circumstance

Income changes

Income Support/Job Seeker's Allowance has stopped

If Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based) or Income Support has ceased then you must tell us this as soon as possible. If you have good reason why you can't do this straight away, please ring us and tell us why and we can treat this contact as the date notified, as long as you confirm this to us within one calendar month.

You must also provide proof of your new income and any savings you may have.

What happens if there are changes in my income or savings?

If your savings and/or income has changed (not Income Support or Job Seeker's Allowance) you should contact us straight away. We will require you to provide proof.