Toggle menu

Report a change in circumstance

Other changes

What happens if there is a change in my rent? 

If your rent charges change then you should confirm this to us and provide proof of the new rent.

What happens if a person who lives in my home has a change in their circumstances?

If you or your partner leaves the household, then a new form should be completed by the person remaining in the home. It will be likely that your income will have changed and details and proof will be required.

If a non-dependant or a dependant leaves the household, you need to contact us to let us know what date they left and their forwarding address.

This is also the case if a boarder, tenant, sub-tenant or carer leaves.

We may not be able to remove someone from an address without details of their forwarding address and, if you are unable to provide a forwarding address, you will have to provide an explanation.

We need to be informed of all changes in your circumstances as soon as possible. If you delay, you may lose benefit.