Toggle menu

Charging for non-residential services

Information you are required to provide

The finance officer will require the following information to complete your financial assessment:

  • National Insurance Number
  • Details of Benefits e.g. (Retirement Pension, Pension Credit, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Universal Credit, Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment). Your award letter from DWP or Job Centre Plus will show these details.
  • Details of Private (Occupational) Pension
  • Details of any other income
  • Bank Statements
  • Any other financial investment e.g. ISA, Premium Bonds, Shares etc
  • Tenancy Agreement
  • Council Tax bill
  • Mortgage payment details
  • Extra costs of disability