Toggle menu

Charging for non-residential services

What if I disagree with the assessed charge?

If you do not agree with the amount of charges you have been asked to pay, you can ask the Payments and Charges Team to review your charge. You also have the right to complain through the Integrated Social Care and Health Services Department's Complaints Procedure.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon