Toggle menu

Charging for non-residential services

What if the service is not provided?

You will not generally be charged for services that are not provided. However, we do expect you to inform your care provider in advance of planned absences such as holidays, days out, hospital appointments etc so that we can cancel your service for that period.

It is important that you let your care provider know so that you are not charged for cancelled services you have not received. If you do not notify your care provider and the council incurs a cost as a result, then you may be charged for this.