Toggle menu

Charging for non-residential services

What happens if my financial circumstances change?

If you have any change in financial circumstances e.g. your state benefits change, or your savings increase above the capital limits, you must notify the customer finance team as soon as possible on (01744) 675351.

Your financial assessment will be revised, and you will be notified of any change in your weekly charge. You are entitled to request a review of your charge at any time.

Financial re-assessment

We will review your charge in April each year to take account of increases in benefits and private pension. If you are in receipt of state benefits only, we will revise your charge automatically; otherwise we will apply a percentage uplift.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon